Jalan Perindustrian Bukit Minyak 7,
Kawasan Perindustrian Bukit Minyak,
14100 Simpang Ampat, Penang, Malaysia
MyKuali Instant Hainan Sour and Spicy Paste
MyKuali’s Instant Hainan Sour & Spicy Steam Fish Paste has a very unique aroma and sourish taste and is really appetizing.
MyKuali Instant Cooking Pastes
The combination of different spices and leaves used in this paste bring out extremely unforgettable unique taste.
It is MyKuali’s very own formulated recipe and has captured many people’s taste buds.
It is suitable for steaming fish or any seafood, topping some vegetables of your choice for a hearty meal. With some amendment to the cooking suggestion, you can also cook our Malaysian Award Winning Laksa with really simple steps. Do refer to MyKuali’s Cookbook for detailed recipes.
MyKuali Instant Hainan Sour & Spicy Steam Fish Paste Instruction
Hainan Sour & Spicy Steam Fish (4 – 5 serving)
|200 g (1 packet)||MyKuali Instant Hainan Sour & Spicy Steam Fish Paste|
|800g – 1kg||Pomfret or any other fresh fish|
|1||Tomato (Cut into 4 pieces)|
|6 – 8||Ladies’ fingers|
- Wash the fish and place it on a plate that is suitable for steaming.
- Decorate cut tomatoes and ladies’ fingers beside the fish.
- Mix “MyKuali Hainan Sour & Spicy Steam Fish Paste” with water and pour on top of fish, tomatoes and ladies’ fingers.
- Put the fish to steam for 15-20 minutes.
- May use other seafood ingredients such as prawns, clams, squids and etc.
- May use other cooking methods such as BBQ and stir fry.
Download Your Free Cookbook
Get cooking by downloading one of our free cookbooks or meal plans today!
© Copyright 2020   |   MyKuali   |   All Rights Reserved