Jalan Perindustrian Bukit Minyak 7,
Kawasan Perindustrian Bukit Minyak,
14100 Simpang Ampat, Penang, Malaysia
MyKuali Instant Kapitan Curry Chicken/ Meat Paste
Curry Kapitan Chicken is a popular dish of Baba-Nyonya cuisines.Kapitan was the name used by the Malays to address the leader in each ethnic Chinese community. Instead of communicating with the group as a whole, they would single out the “kapitan” and communicate with him.
MyKuali Instant Cooking Pastes
The “kapitan” acted as the “go between” for the two cultures, just like this recipe also bridges the gap between cuisines.
Kapitan Curry is normally cooked with chicken and normally richer with coconut milk. In order to fulfill the convenience of Instant Cooking Paste, MyKuali’s Instant Curry Kapitan Chicken/Meat Paste is delicious even without coconut milk.
With MyKuali’s Instant Curry Kapitan Chicken/Meat Paste, this delicious meal can now be prepared easily and savored anywhere in the world.
MYKUALI INSTANT KAPITAN CURRY CHICKEN / MEAT PASTE INSTRUCTION
Curry Kapitan Chicken (4-5 serving)
|200 g (1 packet)||MyKuali Instant Kapitan Curry Chicken/Meat Paste|
|800g – 1kg||Chicken thighs/whole chicken(In pieces)|
|Cooking oil||For frying chicken|
- Fry chicken in hot oil until half cooked. Drain and set aside on a serving plate.
- In a clean wok, pour in “MyKuali Instant Kapitan Curry Chicken/Meat Paste” together with fried chicken, stir fry until even using low heat.
- Pour in water, simmer chicken over medium heat until fully cooked, ready to serve.
- Optional: Replace chicken with other ingredients such as muttons, beef, prawns, clams, fish slice and etc.
- Optional: Add in cooked potatoes.
- Optional: Add in 70ml of coconut milk/evaporated milk/fresh milk before serving.
- Amount of water is just an estimation, you are required to top up water if the dish is too dry.
- Optional: Add in soya sauce or salt if necessary, according to your taste and preference.
Download Your Free Cookbook
Get cooking by downloading one of our free cookbooks or meal plans today!
© Copyright 2020   |   MyKuali   |   All Rights Reserved