Jalan Perindustrian Bukit Minyak 7,
Kawasan Perindustrian Bukit Minyak,
14100 Simpang Ampat, Penang, Malaysia
MyKuali Instant Thai Curry Chicken/ Meat Paste
MyKuali’s Thai Curry Chicken Paste is the basic curry chicken that goes well with white rice, bread and turmeric glutinous rice.
MyKuali Instant Cooking Pastes
Adding coconut milk and potatoes to the Thai Curry Chicken makes the curry creamier.
The curry powder which is used as part of the ingredients of MyKuali Instant Thai Curry Chicken Paste is our very own unique formulation.
MyKuali Thai Curry Chicken/Meat Paste
Thai Curry Chicken (4-5 serving)
|200 g (1 packet)||MyKuali Instant Thai Curry Chicken Paste|
|800g – 1kg||Chicken (Cut into pieces)|
|200 g||Potatoes (Peeled and cut into pieces)|
|100 ml||Coconut milk|
- Boil potato until soft and put a side.
- Pour in “MyKuali Instant Thai Curry Chicken Paste” and chicken pieces into wok, then stir fry with low heat.
- Add in water and cook with medium heat, when chicken is cooked, add in potatoes.
- Cook for another 3-5 minutes, add in coconut milk, ready to serve when boiled.
- Amount of water is just an estimation. Please adjust amount of water according to your taste preference, amount of water will directly affect the thickness of the curry.
- Optional: Add in soya sauce or salt if necessary, according to your taste and preference
- Optional: You can replace chicken with other meats such as beef, duck, mutton and etc.
Download Your Free Cookbook
Get cooking by downloading one of our free cookbooks or meal plans today!
© Copyright 2020   |   MyKuali   |   All Rights Reserved