No. 1066, Jalan Perindustrian Bukit Minyak
2, Kawasan Perindustrian Bukit Minyak,
14000 Bukit Mertajam, Penang, Malaysia
MyKuali Instant Thai Curry Fish/ Seafood Paste
MyKuali’s Thai Curry Fish/Seafood Paste is used for cooking fish or seafood and it has a sour-ish taste that is very appetizing.
MyKuali Instant Cooking Pastes
It is suggested to add some tomatoes and ladies’ fingers to make it a nutritious curry dish.
The curry powder which is used as part of the ingredients of MyKuali Instant Thai Curry Fish/Seafood Paste is our very own unique formulation.
MyKuali Instant Thai Curry Fish/Seafood Paste
Thai Curry Fish (4-5 serving)
|200 g (1 packet)||MyKuali Instant Thai Curry Fish/seafood Paste|
|800g – 1kg||Fish of your choice (Head, Slice, Stingray, Garoupa, Pomfret)|
|6 to 8||Ladies’ fingers|
|1||Tomato (Cut into 4 pieces)|
- Pour “MyKuali Instant Thai Curry Fish/Seafood Paste” and water into wok, stir until even.
- When the mixture is boiled, add in ladies’ fingers, onion and tomato, continue to cook for a while.
- Then add in fish and simmer over medium heat until fish is cooked.
- Amount of water is just an estimation. Please adjust amount of water according to your taste preference, amount of water will directly affect the thickness of the curry.
- Optional: Add in soya sauce or salt if necessary, according to your taste and preference.
- Optional: Replace fish with other seafood such as prawns, squids and etc.
- Optional: You can add in 50ml of coconut milk/evaporated milk/fresh milk before serving.
Download Your Free Cookbook
Get cooking by downloading one of our free cookbooks or meal plans today!
© Copyright 2020   |   MyKuali   |   All Rights Reserved